About the Episode
Wes is the President of Conestogo Mechanical, a mechanical contracting firm, offering high-quality services for commercial, industrial, institutional, & multi-residential buildings. He has been in the business for 24 years and worked his way from an apprentice to President of the company. Everything he has been able to accomplish has been around having good people.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- Getting customers on maintenance plans
- How software can help you scale your business
- How to get buy-in from your company when implementing new software
- How to integrate your systems
- Finding the right provider
- and more!